Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Backup and Disaster Recovery Solutions

The original cloud services:
So I'm thinking lately a lot about cloud computing . The concept of data and even applications that exist outside of your local computer - pointing your PC with little more than a terminal - the hot topics in computer science. Vendors scrambling to reposition themselves - white paper flying around. Microsoft in the television, "Yes Cloud!" You are with him on this topic in the coming months more - from suppliers and yes from me. While our company is expanding its cloud business to build, although I'm an online service that we have for some time been marketable remember ...
Online Backup Solutions:
In corporate America, I was all about the trip tape. I studied implementing backup media buy the best I can and, yes, religion has changed tape. I was the resident expert on everything, incremental, differential, etc.. I had the best software to backup, and spent countless hours poring over event log Troubleshooting Backup individual files and databases. Did I mention that I also tape? Well ... Sometimes I did.
When I had my company I started from a vendor that sells comes with an online solution he hit a lot of holes in my backup strategy I sold and online backup solution that may start. Here I would like to share some of the statistics he shared with me.
20% of all data is contained on magnetic media unrecoverable.
Who where he figures, but knew it my attention. True or not I think every IT person who tried it had trouble restoring data on magnetic media. The problem, there is no predicting when it will happen. You do not get to decide what information will go lost. Somehow it keeps the data you really need.
The success of your backup strategy is not by managing director, designer intended.
as I used to, I always play quite effective in alternating bands. I have a computer person, so how can I expect to do a small business owner, with this work, a company work better than me. The truth is that most people have forgotten, change the band at some point. If this happens on the same tape can end used continuously for days or even weeks at a time. The whole point of using multiple bands - besides the size limits - the risk of error band distributed through many hoops. For this reason, magnetic media is not only a great solution. This applies to each backup, which rely on human intervention to run true.
No matter how good my backup strategy, it is useless in the event of a fire or natural disaster, unless the part of the includes my office. Run
many managers stated that their strategy to remove a tape drive from an office or at some regular intervals ,. Let's not pretend that it never happened with any regularity, if at all. It certainly is not going to happen overnight.
70% percent of companies that lost important data close to the experience within five years.
While I certainly can not prove this one, it's something to think about. There are, in fact, there are many pitfalls that can end a business. That just happens to be one that I expect and avoid.

Here are some of the features of market solutions I. Make sure the solution to a minimum he prides note the following:
· Easy-to-use interface
· affordable price
· redundant data center
· Server and network support
· Automatic / scheduled backup
· Excellent that administrative skills
· Highest security standards
· 24/7 technical to support
Disaster Recovery Solutions:
The backup solution that I'm selling will work anywhere in the world. I may collect fees online and easily sell them as my prices are competitive. I do not know. In fact, I do not sell the solution outside the urban area I live in. It is very easy for the company, when in fact they may not be protected. Backing up data is really only half the job.
What is the difference?
Though backing up data on a regular basis, you are not immune to data loss. If a server crash, hard disk or a sudden and unexpected attack, it can take days to restore the operating system and network infrastructure. This means that when you have the data, there is no meaningful way to access it. A disaster recovery products can solve this problem.
process
Use complete operating system software and data hard drive (s), create a server backup drive can be installed in place of the existing hard drive (s) in the case of clone a complete failure.
The Bottom Line
case of a server failure, your business back up and running in minutes instead of days.

The
Tim Summers has twenty years of experience in the development and maintenance of complex IT infrastructures. He began his career at Salomon Brothers in San Francisco, where he supported the sales, research teams and Corporate Finance unit. When he Phoenix Metro Area, he returned more by developing the infrastructure for a NASD broker-dealer in North Scottsdale. Tim started here server consolidation environment, the structure of the telecommunications infrastructure, support for multiple lines of business applications and to build their international network. That the company has put together a team he grew up and developed some personal applications designed to systematically ikakalakal the market.
In 2006, after a second opportunity to relocate his family the New York area, the promotion of his career, Tim leaving corporate America and started a computer service company designed to be informative for small business to take. That the company has grown Tim attention of other technology companies and his company merged with another in 2007. Tim spent two years, the combined company grow by providing excellent service and building customer relationships. The company will succeed now
In 2009, Tim -. Again feel the spirits business - decided to restart and started a new company designed for small businesses and home users with the peak of services to support a rapid, economical and ethical manner. Tim lives in Peoria with his two children.